2016 Hartford Heroes Announced - 4 Jul 2016
Our yearly Hartford Heroes have been announced and as always we are extremely proud to share with everyone the results. Each year individuals are nominated by Hartford Care colleagues for a range of reasons, for example if our Hartford employees have been witnessed 'going the extra mile’ or demonstrating acts that are ‘above and beyond’ then they can be nominated. These nominations can be anything from their positive professional behaviour, the support employees offer residents & their colleagues or the care, comfort and companionship that they give to our residents and each other.
The awards are the perfect excuse to show off and praise our well-deserved staff for the work and commitment they make to our homes and residents. After all, our homes wouldn’t be reviewed so highly if it wasn’t for the teams that work so hard every day!
Along with each home, Head Office also award their own Hartford Heroes, the Senior Management Team then come together to name the extremely special individual who is presented with the overall Hartford Hero. This year, that went to Marie Townshend, Senior Care Assistant at Boulters Lock.
The Hartford Care Heroes of 2016
- Mo Roberts – Care Assistant
- Mary Davey – Deputy Manager
- Marie Townshend – Senior Care Assistant
- Megan Best – Home Admissions Advisor
- Rachel Johnson - Housekeeper
Laurels & Pine Lodge
- Hannah Cullen – Care Assistant
- Sally Goddard – Care Assistant
- Ria Richards - Care Assistant
- Jan McGuire – Care Assistant
- Gabrielle Clee – Senior Care Assistant
- Aga Orlowska – Home Manager
- Tabitha Inkpen – Deputy Manager
- Kim Trinder – Senior Care Assistant
- Steve Midwinter – Maintenance
- Cher Vowles – Care Assistant
- Sue Grimes – Care Assistant
- Margaret Murphy - Housekeeping
- Pauline Simpson – Care Assistant
- Joanna Suffield – Care Assistant
West Cliff Hall
- Carol Turner – Care Assistant
- Megan Berrow – Care Assistant
- Abbey Doyle – Head of Care
- Sandy Bessant - Chef
- Katie Head – Care Assistant
- Amy Whitfield – Care Assistant
Head Office (Clifton House)
- Lidia Kostova – Management Accountant
- Leah-Marie Mills – HR Director
We have received some excellent carehome.co.uk reviews lately, with continued focus on the care our teams offer, take a look below:
“Throughout her time there, she has been treated with the utmost care and compassion. I have always found the staff to be warm and friendly whenever I visit.”
Relative of Resident at The Laurels & Pine Lodge, 2017.
“Staff are all delightful and treat residents with respect and kindness.”
Relative of Resident at Stokeleigh, 2017.
“The kindness and support of the staff have enabled me to worry less about my Mum's well-being, being assured they are caring for her in a beautiful environment.”
Relative of Resident at Woodlands House, 2017.
“The support of the staff to both mum and I has been amazing, keeping me in the loop of mum's needs and also reminding me of my needs. I can't thank them enough.”
Relative of Resident at Tegfield House, 2017.